Let us warm your belly with our 2nd Annual
TWO WEEKS OF STEWS!
From January 14th - 31st
we'll be serving a series of
hearty, classic mid-winter stews
guaranteed to melt away this month's chill.
Reserve now online or call us at 212.691.8080.
And try one or, better yet, try them all...
Good fresh food served graciously. That's what we do. Offering a contemporary American menu of casual dishes, crafted to work with the seasons, in a warm & stylish setting. They say our name is an understatement, but it's still good.
End your weekend right...
Half-priced bottled wines + $5 beers!
Every Sunday Night, 6 - 10PM
89 GREENWICH AVENUE
Monday – Thursday: 6pm -11pm | Friday & Saturday: 6pm -11:30pm
Sunday: 6pm –10pm
Saturday: 11am - 4pm | Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Also open for Brunch most legal holiday Mondays.
Tuesday – Friday: 11:00am - 3pm
- Seared Garlic Calamari . organic rye . cabbage . parsley
- Scallion Pancake + Herb Falafel . flatbread . yogurt . cilantro . pea shoots
- Sweet Corn + Goat Feta Flatbread . chive oil
- PEI Mussels . reisling . saffron . shallots . herbs . garlic croutons
- Today's Seasonal Soup
- Escarole + Farro . smoked almonds . red onion . pecorino . garlic-anchovy vinaigrette
- Harvest . baby lettuces . aged cheddar . roasted pear . pecans . apple cider vinaigrette
- Slow-Roasted Carrots . fresh ricotta . walnut romesco
- Roasted Bell & Evans Chicken . green beans . fregula . rosemary . currants
- Crisp Turkey Scallopine . ricotta salata . frisee . celery . lemon
- Seared Diver Scallops . miso creamed kale . herb arancini . apple
- Market Fish Tacos . red onion cabbage slaw . lime cilantro sauce . grilled tortillas . basil creamed corn
- Big Mussels + Fries . reisling . saffron . shallots . herbs . croutons
- Overnight Roasted Pork . apricot . green beans . walnut spaetzle . natural jus
- Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak . potato mozzarella croquette . parsley garlic sauce . cherry tomatoes
- MONDAYS ONLY: Lemon-Scented Fried Chicken . cucumber salad . grilled escarole . biscuit . honey
- Cavatelli + Winter Mushrooms . spinach . shallots . parmesan . garlic . herbs
- Green Chile Mac + Cheese . mozzarella . pepper jack . gruyere . cilantro . tortilla crumb crust . herb salad
- Our Burger . ciabatta bun . lettuce & tomato . fries
- + smoked bacon . aged cheddar . mozzarella . grilled red onion . house-made b&b pickles
- Provencal Lamb Burger . sundried tomato . goat cheese . red onion . arugula . caper aioli . panisse fries
- Our Club . house-roasted turkey . lioni mozzarella . smoked bacon . red lettuce . avocado . bread+butter pickles . herb mayo
Take the 1 2 or 3 Train to the 14th Street Station.Walk a few blocks down 7th Avenue to Greenwich Avenue. Take a right & walk one block up Greenwich Avenue. good is on the left.
Take the A C E or L Train to 14th Street Station.Walk 1 block down 8th Avenue to Greenwich Avenue (on the left).Turn left and walk down Greenwich Ave. 3 blocks.
good is on the right.
Drive to 14th Street from the eastside or westside of Manhattan. Take 14th St. to 7th Avenue. Turn down 7th Ave., drive 3 blocks, & take a right onto Greenwich Avenue. good is 1 block up, and on the left.
Steven's food can be described as having roots in hearty, rustic flavors with a cleaner, more contemporary finish.
His 20-year path leading to the opening of good has taken him to kitchens throughout his hometown of NYC.
From an opening season at Le Bernardin to the groundbreaking Casual Quilted Giraffe to his executive chef position at Sarabeth's Restaurants (with many other stops along the way), Steven now brings a passion for simple, quality dining to his solo venture at good.
I want to serve food that makes people smile. I want our guests to sit down, dig in & enjoy themselves. This restaurant is about my staff and I doing what we really enjoy, and being able to share that enjoyment of good food & service with everyone who comes in to join us.
All items from our Dinner & Lunch menus are available for delivery or takeaway with good-to-go.
(Weekend Brunch items are available for takeaway only.)
Call us directly at 212.691.8080, or click the link below to order now online!
Dinner: Mondays-Saturdays: 6-10:30P.M. / Sundays: 6-9:45P.M.
Lunch: Tuesdays-Fridays: 11A.M.-2:45P.M.
Our dining room can provide the perfect backdrop for presentation breakfasts, luncheons, rehearsal dinners, surprise birthdays, business meetings, holiday parties & more. We'd be happy to help make your special event a memorable one. Our personalized services are available whether you're planning a simple Dinner for 12 or a complete buy-out of the restaurant for 60.
Customized menus, a variety of bar options & full flexibility in service are all available. Additional options such as floral design, specialty table linen & more can easily be provided by our trusted vendors.
Please contact Brendan or Steven at 212.691.8080 for more information.
We were amazed at the way Good was able to transform their dining room to match the vision of the wedding reception we had in our heads. Every element of the food & decor was beautifully thought out
and handled with ease & expertise.
-Jess & Miles